Sainsbury’s provides a great opportunity for willing members to become a part of Sainsbury’s. They are opening new stores every week and they are recruiting new people all the time. Sainsbury’s never accepted CV policy in the nearest stores. Instead, they handle recruitment through their website.
Sainsbury’s Job Application Process
There are several instructions you need to follow to access the Sainsbury’s job application online:
- First, you need to open your internet browser and type sainsburys.jobs/apply-choice in your browser address bar.
- Click on the link for Sainsbury’s application
- At the next screen, scroll down to the information available for Sainsbury’s
- You see a brief company description, available jobs in Sainsbury’s information, work benefits and the minimum age requirements for employment consideration.
- Read through the information provided to ensure you qualify the position you desire.
- Click on apply and you will be taken to the Sainsbury’s job page to complete the application process.
- On the Sainsbury’s job page you will see links to careers like logistics, supermarkets, pharmacy, store support centres and Sainsbury’s banking.
- Select the area in which you wish to work.
- For suppose you are selecting supermarkets, you will see a complete list of the careers available at the Sainsbury’s supermarkets.
- Click on a job title to learn more about the role.
- You will then see a description of the job and the trait Sainsbury’s look for in an applicant.
- To apply for a job, click ‘find a job like this’ at the bottom right of the page.
- You will then taken to a map that displays marks of certain locations with a current opening for the job you selected.
- Click on the mark to view the location with a vacancy.
- Click the job title to see a full job description along with the information on full or part-time status, job types, salary range and area of business and the estimated weekly schedule.
- Finally, click apply to move forward to the application and fill all essential information in the relevant fields to submit your application successfully.
At the end of the submission of your general application form, Sainsbury’s will further ask you a list of questionnaires comprises of 25 multiple choice questions that concentrate on customer service. The questions come in a two-set. The first one will be related to your response in comfort situation and another set will be all about handling uncontrolled situations. Also check employee benefits of sainsburys before applying
If able to crack the test, then you will be informed via email or phone call to attend for the HR round. Make sure that you are wearing casual or formal clothes while getting a face-to-face interview with HR. Throughout the interview period, you have to be confident and represent yourself as a worthy candidate for that job. They usually check your interpersonal skills during the interview period, so prepare yourself before entering the HR office doorsteps. Once you become the employee of sainsburys you can access the oursainsburys portal to check hr messages, view paystub etc..
Leave a Reply